Heath Myers has a variety of professional development qualifications and accreditations, as well an impressive list of blue chip corporations for whom he has trained, mentored and coached executives on all levels.
Coaching and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Management (Marketing) – QUT
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training (TAE)
- Member of the IICT
- Master Results Life Coach – Christopher Howard Training™
- Master Practitioner NLP – Christopher Howard Training™
- Certified Business Performance Consultant – Christopher Howard Training™
- NLP Platform Presentation Skills – Christopher Howard Training™
- Master Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training™
- Advanced Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training™
- Current Working with Children Check
Mindfulness and Wellness Qualifications:
- 1st Dan Black Belt (Open Handed) – Iwama Ryu Aikido
- 1st Dan Black Belt (Kenjo Weapons) – Iwama Ryu Aikido
- Inner Essence™ Master Instructor (Meditation and Mindful Movement)
Click here and contact Heath Myers for more information
I’ve coached and facilitated alongside Heath extensively. Heath’s ability to create optimal spaces for learning and development coupled with his dynamic facilitation and training skills, ensures his clients are able to increase their self-awareness and build their strengths in order to be more engaged team members and more confident leaders.
Catherine Trahair, Executive Director, MAINtrain, Clifton Hill read more
Heath is a dynamic coach and experienced leadership facilitator, so if you are seeking coaching, training and facilitation that will get people a little uncomfortable and encourage adaptive thinking to inspire growth, then Heath is for you.
Carol Campbell, CEO, NIET, Frankston read more